CUCIT Solutions provides 7x24x365 monitoring and support for a broad range of client environments.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record and background calling into medium/large accounts within the respective geography. They will be responsible for new account identification and development and/or expanding relationships within existing accounts. The individual will demonstrate an understanding of technical and business challenges and a proven ability to develop and deliver complex solutions including hardware, software, professional services, product maintenance and training. Previous experience with (SUN, HP, Netapp, Symantec, Hitachi, Storage), with good Infrastructure skills, Managed Services and Professional Services experience.
Candidate must be able to effectively manage a territory and to engage and coordinate appropriate internal resources in conjunction with partner resources into sales opportunities. Candidate must be able to manage multiple vendor partners and establish mutually beneficial relationships with vendor peers to maximize value and exposure to potential opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong, proven selling skills
- Ability to create and execute multi-channel territory plans
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources
- Executive relationship capabilities
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills
- Opportunity identification, qualification and closing abilities
- Sound business judgment and decision making
- 5 years experience with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota
CUCIT Solutions is a focused, high-energy organization looking for talented and experienced individuals to join our growing team. In addition to exciting technology and career growth opportunities, we offer competitive wages and a quality benefits plan. High energy, multi-tasking skills and the ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment are essential for the successful candidate.
CUCIT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.